Welcome to Round Pen Cowboy Church
Round Pen Cowboy Church is a Non-Denominational Cowboy Church, that brings the balance of spirit and truth to God's word. We believe in the whole word of God from beginning to end. Round Pen Cowboy Church believes in unity of the body of Christ. We are riding together for the good news of Jesus.
We are conveniently located in Terrell, Texas just 26 miles from Dallas off Interstate 20. Map & Directions >>>
If you are looking for a Church
Sunday - Life Class at 9:30 a.m.
Sunday - Church Service at 10:30 a.m.
Sunday - Round Pen Recovery at 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday - Church Service at 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday - Youth Service at 7:00 p.m. grades 7-12
Thursday - Life Class at 7:00pm
- That emphasizes a Personal Relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ and not a religion
- With an exciting Children and Youth Ministries
- Where the preaching is honest, easy to understand and challenging
- Where evangelism is strong
- Where people are genuine, friendly and caring
- Where you can come as you are
Then Round Pen Cowboy Church is the right place for you
How We Worship
The Bible tells us in John 4:23-24 The Father seeks those who will Worship Him in Spirit and in Truth. Spirit means more than just a traditional form of worship. Rather it involves our whole heart.
- We Worship with our Mouth: With singing (Ps 47:6, Col 3:16); With shouting (Ps 47:1)
- We Worship with our Body: Standing (Ps 135:1-2); Bowing and Kneeling (Ps 95:6) Dancing (Ps 150:4,Ps 149:3); Clapping (Ps 47:1); Lifting of Hands (Ps 134:2, 1Tim 2:8)
- We Worship with Musical Instruments: Our Praise and Worship Band plays a mixed balance of old hymns and contemporary worship songs (Ps 150 )
- We Worship Him By Our Giving: In Scripture, giving was always an integral act of Worship. We do collect tithes and offerings every Sunday to support the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- July 31 - Youth at the River. See event calendar for more information
- August 7 - Women's Event. Dinner and a movie at 7:00 PM. Bring your favorite side dish and wear something comfortable.
- August 8 - Children's Back To School Party 9:00 AM - 12:30 PM
- August 8 - Young at Hearts - Bowling at Terrell Bowl at 6:00 PM
- August 14 - Over Fifties Game and Fellowship at 6:30 PM - Also crazy hat night too.
- August 16 - Guest Speaker Corey Ross
- August 21-22 - Men's Conference at Impact Cowboy Church in Nacogdoches, TX
- September 4 - Young at Hearts - The show Promise in Glen Rose. See event calendar for more information
- September 11 - Over Fifties Fellowship 6:30 PM
- September 17-19 - Men's Conference and camp-out
We're partners with:
Kenneth Copeland Ministries