Welcome to Round Pen Cowboy Church
Sunday - Life Class at 9:30 a.m.
Sunday - Church Service at 10:30 a.m.
Sunday - Round Pen Recovery at 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday - Church Service at 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday - Youth Service at 7:00 p.m. grades 7-12
Round Pen Cowboy Church is a Non-Denominational Cowboy Church, that brings the balance of spirit and truth to God's word. We believe in the whole word of God from beginning to end. Round Pen Cowboy Church believes in unity of the body of Christ. We are riding together for the good news of Jesus.
We are conveniently located in Terrell, Texas just 26 miles from Dallas off Interstate 20.
Map & Directions >>>
If you are looking for a Church...
- That emphasizes a Personal Relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ and not a religion
- With an exciting Children and Youth Ministries
- Where the preaching is honest, easy to understand and challenging
- Where evangelism is strong
- Where people are genuine, friendly and caring
- Where you can come as you are
Then Round Pen Cowboy Church is the right place for you!
How We Worship
The Bible tells us in John 4:23-24 The Father seeks those who will Worship Him in Spirit and in Truth. Spirit means more than just a traditional form of worship. Rather it involves our whole heart.
- We Worship with our Mouth: With singing (Ps 47:6, Col 3:16); With shouting (Ps 47:1)
- We Worship with our Body: Standing (Ps 135:1-2); Bowing and Kneeling (Ps 95:6) Dancing (Ps 150:4,Ps 149:3); Clapping (Ps 47:1); Lifting of Hands (Ps 134:2, 1Tim 2:8)
- We Worship with Musical Instruments: Our Praise and Worship Band plays a mixed balance of old hymns and contemporary worship songs (Ps 150 )
- We Worship Him By Our Giving: In Scripture, giving was always an integral act of Worship. We do collect tithes and offerings every Sunday to support the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
This video is from one of our Worship services. Please watch and let God move in your hearts.
- Saturday, January 21 Homeless Ministry on the streets of Dallas. Leaving the Church at 7:30 AM
- Sunday, January 22 Band Practice
- Sunday, January 22 Windsor Nursing Home.
- Friday- Saturday, January 27-28 Youth Winter Retreat at Brookheaven retreat center in Hawkins, TX
- Sunday, January 29 5th Sunday for the children and preteens. Sunday Fun-day.
- Saturday, February 4 Gatekeepers fellowship ride. More information coming soon.
- Sunday, February 5 Youth Pancake Breakfast $5 per stack. Money goes to send youth to camp.
- Friday, February 10 is our 10th annual Valentine's Dinner and Dance. Branded will be back to play for us this year. More information coming soon.
- Sunday, February 19 Band Practice
- Sunday, February 26 4th Annual Chili Cook Off
- Sunday, February 26 Windsor Nursing Home.