Welcome to Round Pen Cowboy Church
Sunday - Life Class at 9:30 a.m.
Sunday - Church Service at 10:30 a.m.
Sunday - Round Pen Recovery at 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday - Church Service at 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday - Youth Service at 7:00 p.m. grades 7-12
Round Pen Cowboy Church is a Non-Denominational Cowboy Church, that brings the balance of spirit and truth to God's word. We believe in the whole word of God from beginning to end. Round Pen Cowboy Church believes in unity of the body of Christ. We are riding together for the good news of Jesus.
We are conveniently located in Terrell, Texas just 26 miles from Dallas off Interstate 20.
Map & Directions >>>
If you are looking for a Church...
- That emphasizes a Personal Relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ and not a religion
- With an exciting Children and Youth Ministries
- Where the preaching is honest, easy to understand and challenging
- Where evangelism is strong
- Where people are genuine, friendly and caring
- Where you can come as you are
Then Round Pen Cowboy Church is the right place for you!
How We Worship
The Bible tells us in John 4:23-24 The Father seeks those who will Worship Him in Spirit and in Truth. Spirit means more than just a traditional form of worship. Rather it involves our whole heart.
- We Worship with our Mouth: With singing (Ps 47:6, Col 3:16); With shouting (Ps 47:1)
- We Worship with our Body: Standing (Ps 135:1-2); Bowing and Kneeling (Ps 95:6) Dancing (Ps 150:4,Ps 149:3); Clapping (Ps 47:1); Lifting of Hands (Ps 134:2, 1Tim 2:8)
- We Worship with Musical Instruments: Our Praise and Worship Band plays a mixed balance of old hymns and contemporary worship songs (Ps 150 )
- We Worship Him By Our Giving: In Scripture, giving was always an integral act of Worship. We do collect tithes and offerings every Sunday to support the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
This video is from one of our Worship services. Please watch and let God move in your hearts.
- Friday, July 29 Marriage On The Rock. Starts at 7:00 PM. This is session six "The Power Of Positive Communication."
- Preteens summer camp Tuesday, August 2 - Friday, August 5. They will be going to Camp WOW in Stuart, OK.
- Friday, August 5 Marriage On The Rock. Starts at 7:00 PM. This is session seven "Financial Management In Marriage." Final session.
- Saturday, August 6 Women of Clay's brunch and fellowship. Please bring a side dish. Starts at 10:00 AM.
- Sunday, August 7 Finial Session of Marriage on the Rock. Starts at 1:00 PM and lunch will be provided.
- Friday, August 12 Over Fifties Fellowship at 6:30pm. Pizza Party, so bring your favorite pizza toppings and get ready for some fun.
- Saturday, August 13 Sorting Buckle Series - 3 Man 2 Gate Sorting.
- Saturday, August 20 Homeless Ministry Team out on the streets of Dallas, TX. Leaving the Church at 7:00 AM.
- Saturday, August 20 Youth party and camp-out. If you are going into the 7th grade then it's time for you to join in with the youth. Meet at church at 10:00 AM. Going to Pastors Kody and Brittani's house.
- Sunday, August 21 Guest Speak Trey Johnson professional roper and speaker.
- Saturday, August 27 Sorting Buckle Series - 3 Man 2 Gate Sorting.
More on the Events Calendar Page>>>