Welcome to Round Pen Cowboy Church
Sunday - Life Class at 9:30 a.m.
Sunday - Church Service at 10:30 a.m.
Sunday - Round Pen Recovery at 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday - Church Service at 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday - Youth Service at 7:00 p.m. grades 7-12
Round Pen Cowboy Church is a Non-Denominational Cowboy Church, that brings the balance of spirit and truth to God's word. We believe in the whole word of God from beginning to end. Round Pen Cowboy Church believes in unity of the body of Christ. We are riding together for the good news of Jesus.
We are conveniently located in Terrell, Texas just 26 miles from Dallas off Interstate 20.
Map & Directions >>>
If you are looking for a Church...
- That emphasizes a Personal Relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ and not a religion
- With an exciting Children and Youth Ministries
- Where the preaching is honest, easy to understand and challenging
- Where evangelism is strong
- Where people are genuine, friendly and caring
- Where you can come as you are
Then Round Pen Cowboy Church is the right place for you!
How We Worship
The Bible tells us in John 4:23-24 The Father seeks those who will Worship Him in Spirit and in Truth. Spirit means more than just a traditional form of worship. Rather it involves our whole heart.
- We Worship with our Mouth: With singing (Ps 47:6, Col 3:16); With shouting (Ps 47:1)
- We Worship with our Body: Standing (Ps 135:1-2); Bowing and Kneeling (Ps 95:6) Dancing (Ps 150:4,Ps 149:3); Clapping (Ps 47:1); Lifting of Hands (Ps 134:2, 1Tim 2:8)
- We Worship with Musical Instruments: Our Praise and Worship Band plays a mixed balance of old hymns and contemporary worship songs (Ps 150 )
- We Worship Him By Our Giving: In Scripture, giving was always an integral act of Worship. We do collect tithes and offerings every Sunday to support the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
This video is from one of our Worship services. Please watch and let God move in your hearts.
- Friday, December 9 The Over-fifties Fellowship night. This is their annual Christmas Fellowship. Starts at 6:30 PM. We will be ordering from Subway prior to our meeting, and Lorraine and I will pick up the sandwiches on our way. Please bring side dishes, chips, dips, and munchies. Also, everyone is to bring a generic (man or woman) gift (Approx. 10.00 limit) for “White Elephant” gift exchange. Please see Lorraine for sign-up sheet,
- Sunday, December 11 The Children's Ministry Cookies and Pictures with Santa. If you have children please bring cookies for this event.
- Saturday, December 17 Homeless Ministry Team on the streets of Dallas serving for Christmas Fellowship serving the homeless.
- Sunday, December 18 The Children's Ministry's Christmas Party.
- Thursday, December 22 Christmas Candlelight and Communion Service. We're going to have lots of fun on this night. Christmas songs, a special Candlelight and Communion service. Starts at 7:00 PM.
- Sunday, December 25 An Old Fashion Country Christmas Morning. After you unwrap your Christmas gifts come to Church for a powerful Country Christmas Fellowship with friends and family. This service will be from 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM so you will be home just in time for Christmas Lunch.
- Sunday, December 25 Pastor Toby ministering at Windsor Nursery Home. Starts at 2:30 PM.