Round Pen Cowboy Church Events Calendar
Weekly Events at Round Pen Cowboy Church
- Church Service at 10:30 a.m.
- Sunday night Bible Study at 6:00 p.m. in the back room
- Church Service at 7:00 p.m.
- Youth Service at 7:00 p.m. grades 7-12
- Nov. 29th - Growth Trac Class 401 - Team Represent - Join a team
- Dec. 6th - 8th Annual Chili Cook-Off. Come enjoy some amazing Chili and Fellowship
- Dec. 11th - Over-50's Christmas Fellowship starts at 6 PM. Mexican food will be served (get with Becky Q to sign up for the food list). Bring a wrapped gift that contains a battle with something for human use. (non-Alcoholic please) Let your imagination run on this gift (something like spices, drinks, bubble bath..ect) Needs to be a $10 limit.
- Dec. 12th - Women's Christmas Brunch and Fellowship 10am - 12pm. Bring your favorite Christmas Brunch Dish and get ready to have fun. We will be doing a Christmas Craft so please sign up with Pastor Carrie to do the craft.
- Dec. 13th - Christmas with The McNeils. You do not want to miss this amazing service. Bring your family and your friends for a True Country Christmas.
- Dec. 14th - Single's Christmas Party with White Elephant gift exchange at 7pm. See Diahanna Woodall for more information
- Dec. 18th - Young Adults Christmas Party in the back room at 6:30 PM. White Elephant, Ugly Sweater Contest, Food, Games and Fellowship. See Kendal Morrison for more information.
- Dec. 19th - Men's Christmas Campfire Dinner and Fellowship at 5pm.
- Dec. 24th - An Ol' Fashion Country Christmas Eve. Walk back in time as a Cowboy rides into his camp to his trusted dog. Sit back and listen as he tell the Christmas Story. It will be outside so dress warm.
- Dec. 31st - New Years Eve Celebration -The Round Pen Singles Ministry is hosting the New Years Eve Party. Starts at 8pm goes until 12 mignight. We'll have a Corn-Hole Tournament with trophies... Last years winners was JD and Hannah Lang - come and try to take their title. Lot's of Food, Great Fellowship, Safe Fun and Karaoke too.
Questions on any of our events contact us at email@example.com